Friday, June 3, 2011

Favorite Things Friday - Week 3

Can you believe it's Friday? Where did the week go!
I hope you're ready for some more of my favorites. 





I am totally in love with this turquoise wallet and matching accessories from Z Gallerie!!
 Seriously, I really need that wallet!

Priced from $7.95 to $34.95







I kinda stole borrowed these Pink Chubby Eye Crayons from my daughter. Don't tell! She hasn't realized they're missing yet!
They are fabulous and come in great colors!

   About $7 at Pink/Victoria's Secret




This next one might surprise you. I love, love, love this pasta sauce from Classico. I had a coupon, decided to try it and I'm so glad I did! This is the best pasta sauce from a jar that I've ever had! My favorite is the Italian Sausage with Peppers and Onions.
The Traditional Sweet Basil is
really good too!

Click here and you can print a coupon for $1 off a 44 oz jar of Classico Sauce!!






Have an awesome weekend! I'll be back soon with more of my Summer 2011 Series.

3 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's Monday now and I missed Friday, so I'm just catching up here!! Hope you are welll and keeping cool this week. Going to try the Pink eye color too, thanks :)

    Have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you don't mind. I'm doing a favorite things Friday too. Oh wait I emailed you a link. Maybe we can link to each other. Katharine

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I read each and every comment and I appreciate the time you have taken to visit Thrifty Decor Mom.