3 view header

3 view header

Monday, August 1, 2011

My New Etsy Store


I finally opened my Etsy Store! After months of thinking, planning and doubting I decided to just do it! It's something I've wanted to do for a while but was so afraid. It was just like starting my blog. I thought about it for a long time because I was sceered!  


I am selling a few vintage items but mostly handmade journals, albums, clipboards and gifts. I can also custom make items for any special occasion. 


Please stop by for a visit and tell me what you think of my new store. If you know of anyone looking for a unique, handmade gift please send them my way. I would be forever grateful! 


Linking up to the following parties!


3 comments:

  1. Your clipboards are gorgeous! Good luck with your store. I'm adding you to my etsy favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and wishing you the very best! I know it will be successful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chipboard journal! You're, indeed, a creative person. :) Please do update us on your latest designs. BTW, where are you getting your inspiration from?

    ReplyDelete