3 view header

3 view header

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Library Progress

Happy December!  Is everyone ready for Christmas?  I'm not!! No Christmas tree, no outside lights and no Christmas card picture yet. But I have made some progress on the library. Here is what I've been doing:




I recovered the chair with fabric . . .




. . . and my mom made some pillows for the parsons chairs. Thanks mom!


My mom also helped me paint the backs of the Billy bookcases. I used the same color that I used on the table. It took 2 coats of paint and a coat of sealer. I love that color!!




There is still a lot left to do but it's starting to look like a real room now! Handyman Hubby needs to jazz up the bookcases with trim so they look all purdy and built in. Stay tuned for updates on the longest and most annoying room makeover!! ha ha


Don't forget to enter the Favorite Things giveaway! The deadline is Friday, December 2nd at 8 PM.


HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!!


Linking up to the following parties:





3 comments:

  1. It's looking great Lori ~ I love how you painted the backs of the bookcases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabric on your chairs, where did you find it? Hey slow and steady wins the race......you are coming right along ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tan and teal go very well together.

    ReplyDelete