3 view header

3 view header

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Clean Up

I'm one of those people that takes down the tree and decorations right after Christmas. I've even been known to start packing stuff up on Christmas day! I was good this year and waited until after Christmas!


For some reason I just get tired of all the clutter and want to clean and organize my whole house! Anybody else with me on this? 


Once all the Christmas decorations were put away I decorated the hallway shelf for winter. I'll probably keep it like this through January then start the Valentine's Day decorating.




I love all the free subway art printables that are out there! 




All of this is stuff I already had. The gray scarf I stole borrowed from my daughter. I took a snowflake ornament (from Target 50% off!) and just propped it up against the subway art. 


That's about the extent of my "winter decorating". Fast. Easy. Done!


By the way, I was in JoAnn's yesterday and they already have the Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day decorations out! Geez! 


Have an awesome day!!



3 comments:

  1. Your shelf looks really cute, Lori! I used to take down all of the decorations right away but not so much anymore ~ I'm worn out and mostly just lazy! I am getting the itch to get things back in order and organized which will be a good feeling. You're making me feel a little more motivated ~ just not quite enough to get up off the couch!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. I like to take the decorations down right away and have everything clean and organized to start the new year!

    I love the shelf. Very cute.

    Happy 2012!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shelf looks great. I am taking down my decor today. In my culture you don't keep your tree decorated into a new year so I am working fast, lol.

    ReplyDelete