3 view header

3 view header

Friday, January 6, 2012

Favorite Things Friday

Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing one of my favorite things that also happens to be turquoise! 


I purchased this lined journal at Hallmark over a year ago. It is still empty. I have not written one dang word in it.




I told myself I was going to start writing every day . . . even if it was just a few sentences. 


Umm, it's January 6th and the journal is still empty. Why is it so hard to start something new? 


In my defense (lord knows I need one!) I just got over a horrible cold and then just when I started feeling better I got a migraine. It was a doozy too. Lasted 2 days and I still don't feel back to normal.




Look at how purdy she is! I love the faux croc cover and silver edged pages.


I'm not sure if Hallmark sells these anymore but you can find similar journals here.




Have an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. Miagraines are not fun, I get them too..uhg! I have a journal by the side of my bed and it's empty too. Same thing, I tell myself I need write the little things down each day, but it hasn't happened yet. I just think it would be a good thing for my girls to read someday when I am gone...let's hold each other accountable and start journaling. Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I have a "new" journal next to the computer to jot down inspiration etc.... Its also blank. I keep promising myself I will write in it soon. Sorry to hear you havnt been feeling to good. I suffer from awful migraines that usually land me in the emergency room so I know how yuck it feels. Hope your on the mend. Nat - ps love the colour turquoise too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very pretty journal, Lori, but I can never stick to writing in one either. Just too many things to do everyday, I think. I get migraines occasionally also but I never had one last 2 days ~ yikes! Hope you're feeling better. (I love your new header. Beautiful photos!)

    ReplyDelete