Thursday, January 12, 2012

Final Library Project

I am so excited to show you this little makeover. Not because it turned out awesome - which it did : ) - but because this is the last of the library projects. Yes, people, I have finally finished my library. It only took me umm like 3 months!

This is my cutie pie foot stool . . .



I have 2 of these stools from Target and my kids used them to reach the sink when they were little. 


The legs were already white and the top was lightly stained. I used my Aquatic Mist Valspar sample to paint the top. It looked really nice but I felt that it just needed something. The Graphic's Fairy came to the rescue with this French label that I Mod Podged on top.




Isn't she the cutest?! I spent no money on this update. I already had the stool, free paint sample and printed the label for free. Waa hoo!!


Now I know you all are just dying to see the finished library. You'll have to wait just a day or two for the big reveal. It has been so cloudy and gray here that I can't get any good pictures. Hopefully the sun will come back soon and I can get some great pix for you. Let me just say that it looks ah-may-zing!!


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!


Linking up to the following parties:





















6 comments:

  1. Love the blue you used in your library and am looking forward to the big reveal. Not sure when Mr. Sun is going to come back out with the winter weather we are having now.....use your flash if you have to, it's ok :)

    Happy almost Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The colours are amazing. Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of the stool looks so good with the image you decoupaged on it. Came over from My Simple Home Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love the colors, the image, and free update! Can't wait to see the complete library!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Lori! I love those paint samples for small projects and little stools like that come in so handy for many things. Great job! (And stay warm!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! P.S. I included you in a post so go check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I read each and every comment and I appreciate the time you have taken to visit Thrifty Decor Mom.