3 view header

3 view header

Monday, January 2, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

I know this is a bit late but I've got one heck of a cold and it's kickin' my butt! I am starting to resemble a certain reindeer with a red nose. Yuck! Being sick is no fun at all . . . especially when you're a mom and don't get any sick days. 


I managed to go thru all my coupons and made a grocery list and a meal plan. I'm really trying to start this new year off on the right foot!


Meal Plan - January 2 thru January 8


Monday:  Chicken Tortellini Soup, Wheat Rolls


Tuesday:  Slow-Cooker Chicken Cacciatore, Pasta


Wednesday:  Chicken Teriyaki w/Broccoli, Rice


Thursday:  Tacos In Pasta Shells


Friday:  Eat Out


Saturday:  Meatloaf, Scalloped Potatoes


Sunday:  Chicken Enchiladas, Mexican Rice




HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a terrific menu. I found a website deal through moolala that helps me plan a menu for the week and then puts together a shopping list for me. Hoping that it helps me stay more organized this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! And it sounds like you have it all organized! Stop by my blog soon...have a gift-away going on!!!

    ReplyDelete