Monday, January 9, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

Hello my friends! I hope you had a nice weekend. We enjoyed some really nice weather here in central Ohio. So far we've had warm temps and no snow and that is just fine with me. I would be happy to skip the rest of winter and go right to spring! I'm sure winter will show up soon and we'll have a blizzard or something!




Here is my meal plan for the week of January 9 - 15


Monday - Slow Cooker Chicken, Roasted Red Potatoes
                Cooked Carrots


Tuesday - Take Out Pizza


Wednesday - Lasagna Soup, Wheat Rolls


Thursday - Chicken Marsala, Wheat Noodles


Friday - Breakfast For Dinner


Saturday - Turkey Burgers, Pasta Salad


Sunday - Soup, Chicken Salad Sandwiches




HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! I read each and every comment and I appreciate the time you have taken to visit Thrifty Decor Mom.