3 view header

3 view header

Monday, March 19, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

What a busy weekend! I started another project that was not planned at all. It began as "let's clean out the garage" and ended with me creating a mudroom area by the garage entry door. I'll be sharing pix soon!  : )




Here is my Meal Plan for March 19 - 25


Monday - Chicken Salad Croissants, Pasta Salad


Tuesday - Chicken Enchiladas, Mexican Rice


Wednesday - Eat Out


Thursday - Turkey Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries


Friday - Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken, Roast Red Potatoes, Green Beans


Saturday - Ravioli, Salad, Texas Toast


Sunday - Grilled Chicken, Rice, Broccoli




6 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy and healthy.

    Great plan.

    Greetings from stormy Stockholm,
    /CC
    http://yummilicouschubbychieque.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming over, make enough for me! What I would do to not cook. I just don't enjoy it and I wish I did.
    Hope you bare having a good week ;)

    Andrea xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great esp. Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken! Yum! Where do you get your recipes? sara @ applestonedrive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori, thanks for stopping by my blog! You asked where I got the wire baskets, I bought them at Marshall's, I'd also look for them at TJMaxx. I only paid about $7.99 for each! I'm now following you on Linky Follower, hope you will stop by again and follow me:)

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori--I showed my husband your meal plan, and he said, "why can't you do that!" See what you did?!?!?! We always struggle with planning meals and eat out way too much. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete