3 view header

3 view header

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sponsor Shout Out!

I want to thank Tracey from Thirty-one for sponsoring my little-ole blog. We actually live right down the street from one another and didn't even know it! She's been following my blog for a while and we finally met last fall. That is one thing I love about blogging . . . meeting and making new friends! 


Tracey is hosting an on-line party thru April 13th. The current special is 1/2 off any purse when you spend $31!


I just ordered one and can't wait to get it! I'm sure you can guess which fabric I chose . . . the Aqua Paisley Parade of course!


I love this one too!

Wouldn't one of these make a great Mother's Day gift!!




You can visit Tracey's website here to place your order. Thanks for supporting my sponsors and blog!  : )


Pssst! Come back tomorrow for an awesome giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Love that new purse you got from Thirty One. Beautiful color of course. Edie

    ReplyDelete