Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Benny

Meet the newest member of our family . . .

Benny Milton Schmid


We are so excited to have a little Maltese running
around our house again. After Jake's unexpected illness and death last December we talked about someday getting another dog. A few days ago we adopted Benny and couldn't be happier.

 Benny is 8 weeks old and weighs 1 lb. 12 oz.
He is teeny tiny and looks just like Jake - only much smaller!



If I'm not around much over the next few weeks you'll know where to find me . . . playing with this little guy and enjoying every minute with him.


9 comments:

  1. Benny is adorable! Enjoy every minute with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lori! He certainly is a cutie, How big will he get? My daughter is dying for a dog but I can barely keep up with a husband, two kids and work.

    Blessings,

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, he's sooo cute! I bet you and your family are having so much fun with him. If you ever need a doggy sitter, we would love to have him ~ my daughter would be in heaven. Such a cute name too. Try not to spoil him too much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Gosh! You can never be mad at him! He is adorable. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the addition to your family! He is adorable, my kids are begging for another dog if only we could get the hubby on board!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. I am glad I'm not the only person to give middle names to my pets. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. If we ever decide to get a dog, we definitely want to get something small.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, he is the cutest I've ever seen, really! I am so happy for you and your family. I'm sorry I hadn't seen this post as I was gone and you know where, anyway congrats! What a sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I read each and every comment and I appreciate the time you have taken to visit Thrifty Decor Mom.