Friday, June 8, 2012

Welcome StairRunners.us

I'd like to welcome my new sponsor
StairRunners.us

StairRunners.us has been in the internet business
for over 10 years. Their mission is to supply high quality stair runners, natural flooring, custom made rugs and stair rods at wholesale prices. 



Their handmade stair runners are available in various beautiful natural fibers and borders. Unlike a fully fitted carpet, no professional fitting is required for stair runners. Embellishing your stairway with natural carpets is a great way to usher the summer season into your home!


Here are some of my favorites!

Jute Boucle
Jute Boucle with Striped Border

Sisal Chocolate


Right now StairRunners.us has an awesome sale on carpet runners! You can go here to check out the available options.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I read each and every comment and I appreciate the time you have taken to visit Thrifty Decor Mom.