3 view header

3 view header

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

It's Time . . .

This time I'm really gonna do it. Seriously. I really
mean it. No more ugly and unorganized pantry for me. 


See what I mean. Geez that's embarrassing! As you can tell from the photo, my pantry still has the builders flat paint and really needs to be organized. I've made a few half-hearted attempts over the years but never really found anything that worked or that I liked.

Here is my plan to make the pantry more functional and pretty!  : )

1. Remove wire shelves and replace with
painted MDF shelves.

2. Paint the walls - not sure what color yet but
any paint will be an improvement!

3. Organize with fun & colorful bins, baskets
and jars.

4. Create a space on the door for my grocery
list and/or chalkboard. 

Oh, and I'm going to do this on a very thrifty budget by using items and paint that I already have.

I have found a ton of ideas and inspiration on 
Pinterest. These are just a few of my favorites . . .

Source
Source
Source

Anyone recently update or organize their pantry? I'd love to hear your ideas and thoughts.

I can't leave without showing you a photo of Benny.
He is now 2 pounds and knows his name, sit and speak. The housebreaking is going well too. Small dogs are known for being hard to housebreak so we've been pleasantly surprised. 



2 comments:

  1. I am ready to see what you can do to that pantry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to see your improvements! I am recently furnishing our bathroom and I guess my "before" picture is a lot more embarrassing than your "before" pantry picture. ;) BUT I rely on people not to turn up their noses on before pictures, but rather be happy for us when they see our "after" pictures!!! Yeah, I love befores and afters, so hurry up!!! ;) Did I mention I don't have a pantry at all. :(
    Jule

    ReplyDelete