3 view header

3 view header

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Locker Decor Updates with Washi Tape

Washi Tape
This is the coolest stuff! It's colorful and can be repositioned so it's easy to work with. It's also inexpensive so it's perfect for thrifty people like me.  : )



My kiddos start school in about 3 weeks so we've been school supply shopping and locker decor shopping. Hannah is going to Middle School this year and wants all new stuff for her locker. Being a thrifty mom, I wanted to use some items we already had. The locker mirror/white board/cork board was looking really bad. We've had this since her older sister was in Middle School and it was in desperate need of an update.


Washi Tape to the rescue! I also added some flower magnets from the Target Dollar Spot to cover up the really worn areas. I used a Sharpie to write her name and graduation year.

The pencil holder is a drink mix container that I added Washi Tape to. Seriously, it took a minute to do.


Here is the old locker organizer that I spruced up with more Washi Tape and a flower magnet (Target Dollar Spot).


I love how easy and inexpensive it was to update these old locker items. Plus I have tons of Washi Tape left over for more projects!

I'm not a totally mean mom . . . Hannah will get some new stuff too.  She really wants locker wallpaper. Can you believe they make wallpaper just for that! 




I was featured!









Linking up:


Home Stories A2Z

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Where in Target did you find the Washi tape? I was just there the day before yesterday and didnt notice them. That's a fantastic size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I can’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me, please I really want to read your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I just wanted to let you know I featured you on Blissful and Domestic today. Stop by and check it out:>

    http://www.blissfulanddomestic.com/2012/08/back-to-school-features.html

    ReplyDelete