Monday, July 2, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

I know, I know. This is really late. Better late than never, right?   : )

Our new puppy Benny has been keeping me very busy! I haven't had time to get much of anything done lately. He's doing great with the house-breaking but still has to be watched very closely. As soon as he falls asleep I run around the house getting as much done as possible!





Week of July 2 thru July 8

Monday
Grilled Chicken, Italian Pasta Salad

Tuesday
Breakfast For Dinner

Wednesday
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!
Cookout - Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Potato Salad

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Sausage & Spinach Orecchiette

Saturday
Eat Out

Sunday
Chicken Soft Taco's, Lime & Cilantro Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I read each and every comment and I appreciate the time you have taken to visit Thrifty Decor Mom.