Monday, September 24, 2012

Welcome New Sponsor

Hello my lovely peeps! I'd like to introduce
my new sponsor

The Bradford Exchange Online


The Bradford Exchange has offered a vast array of unique limited-edition collectibles and fine gifts since the early 1970's. Their mission is to provide an exciting and satisfactory online shopping experience.

Here is an example of the unique and beautiful handcrafted items you will find at The Bradford Exchange Online . . .


Personalized Mirrored Music Box
Personalized Charm Inspired Music Box


College Heirloom Music Box



Please stop by The Bradford Exchange Online store and have a look around. Thank you for supporting Thrifty Decor Mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I read each and every comment and I appreciate the time you have taken to visit Thrifty Decor Mom.