Thursday, February 28, 2013

Project Laundry Room


The laundry room project is about to get underway! We are going to stack the washer & dryer to create some much needed space. 

I decided on the wall color, accent color and found some great laundry room subway art.



Next to the washer & dryer I need storage for cleaning supplies, soap, dryer sheets, etc. I also need some place to hang clothes. Here are a few ideas that I like . . .





So that's the plan and I can't wait to get started! I'll keep you all updated on the progress so stop back again soon.




Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest


3 comments:

  1. It looks like you've got a great plan worked out! I love the colors you chose as well. Can't wait to see the finished room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Lori,
    thats to funny. Thats exactly the same subway art I have hanging in my laundry room. I also wanna change it down the road which will include stacking it, creating a small seating bench with drawers for mittens and hats and a new laundry tub cabinet with sink. Can't wait to see what you are washing up in there :D
    Nathalie
    www.neatandsimplified.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did the subway art come from if you don't mind sharing?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I read each and every comment and I appreciate the time you have taken to visit Thrifty Decor Mom.